Please be aware of the full timeline for the course selection process.
· Feb 10th - Course Planning meetings
· Feb 13th – March 3rd (after vacation) Teachers discuss class options & enter recommendations into Aspen
· March 8th - Long period/ assembly - How to input your course requests in Aspen
· March 9th – March 14th Counselors in lower library during study halls. Students can input course requests
· March 28th - Receive verification of requests in HR
· March 31st - Deadline for final changes
Students should use the next several weeks to have discussions with their Guidance Counselor, parents and teachers to make the best decision possible for next school year.
Additionally, The BHS Guidance Department cordially invites parents to join us for the next Guidance Breakfast. The topic will be about the "Course Selection Process". The breakfast will be held in the BHS Guidance College and Career Center at 8:30AM on Wednesday March 1, 2017. Please RSVP by calling 781-270-1780.