The Burlington High Girls Soccer Team will be hosting its' "Give Cancer the Boot” game tonight @ 6pm on Varsity Field and they would love to have you there!
Give Cancer the Boot is a program led by soccer coaches across New England to increase breast cancer awareness and promote healthy living through season-long awareness efforts, fundraising activities, and advocacy programs.
The girls will be wearing their pink uniforms as they play against Revere High School and also look to clinch a playoff birth. A $5 suggested donation will be collected at the door for adults to help contribute to this great cause. Along with some high-quality soccer, we will be selling baked goods, pizza and tickets for great RAFFLES!
Can't make it to the game? No problem! You can still support the cause by donating to the team's online page: https://goo.gl/w1vFtA
- Attend the Kicks for Cancer Game at Varsity Field on Wednesday, October 19, 6:00 p.m.
- Donations will be accepted
- Baked goods, pizza and raffle sales
- Consider supporting the fundraising efforts by making a direct donation to the cause by visiting our donations page at: https://goo.gl/w1vFtA
- You may also forward donations to Rosemary DeSousa (Central) or Karen Hoyt (Pine Glen) by Friday, October 21
- Take a chance on a raffle prize - See link for details
- Send cash along with contact telephone number along to Karen Hoyt (Pine Glen) or Rosemary DeSousa (Central) and by 2:00pm, Monday, October 24 and we will enter you to win!
- Drawing will be held at the senior night game on Tuesday, October 25
Questions? Contact girls soccer coaches:
Caitlyn Germain (BHS) email@example.com
Daniella DeSousa (BHS) firstname.lastname@example.org