May 27, 2016
Dear Burlington High School Families and Friends,
On behalf of the faculty, staff, and administration I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in the 2016 Burlington High School Commencement Ceremony.
Graduation is a time to recognize the hard work of our students over the past years and to celebrate their successes. Please join us on Sunday, June 5th, at 2:00 p.m. at Burlington High School to be part of this celebration.
Below are some quick facts regarding the celebration:
- Graduates :
- Graduation Rehearsal is on June 3rd at 9:00 a.m.
- Report to the Rubber gym on June 5th no later than 12:45 p.m.
- Formal attire is required.
- Tickets are not needed to attend graduation at Varsity Field and is open to the public
- In the event of inclement weather, graduation is moved to the Vanella Gymnasium (decision on location is made on the morning of June 5th) and each family is given four (4) tickets. Tickets are provided to students at graduation rehearsal on June 3rd.
- Commencement ceremony runs approximately 1 hour.
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis.
- There is no entry past the fence on Varsity Field until after the ceremony.
- Mobility challenged and wheelchair seating is clearly marked at both Varsity Field and the Vanella Gymnasium.
I look forward to seeing you at graduation and celebrating the Burlington High School graduating Class of 2016!