Sunday, January 25, 2015

“Weather or Not” - Week of January 25, 2015

From Superintendent, Dr. Eric Conti:
I am hearing the same weather forecast as everyone else. It appears that we could be hit with some significant snow Monday through Wednesday. If everything unfolds as predicted, I am hoping to get the school day in on Monday. Please have back-up childcare plans for Monday afternoon, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday – depending on the clean-up.
Everyone will receive a telephone message with the final decisions, but I wanted to share my early thoughts given the information I am reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment