Date: Thursday October 23rd
Time: 6:30PM– 8:00PM
Location: Burlington (MA) High School Auditorium
The college admission process is stressful. It all seems more competitive, more stressful, more expensive, and more unpredictable than ever before.
· How will I pick the right college for me?
· What is the secret to admission to highly selective colleges?
· What if my SAT or ACT scores are lower than I want them to be?
· What if I got a C in chemistry…am I doomed?
· My GPA suffered freshman year (I was temporarily possessed by
aliens); can I still get into a good college?
· Which activities should I pursue to stand out from the crowd?
· Why do smart people attend community college?
· Will I ever be able to afford to go to college, even if I can get in?
· With only 24 hours in a day, how can I be a high school superstar?
To answer these questions and to arrive at your chosen destination, you need a map. This presentation will be your personal GPS for choosing the right college—and getting in.
Regain control. Choose the Right Destination. Set Your GPS.
The Roadmap to College Admission!
Join us at Burlington High School for an entertaining, informative, and stress-reducing presentation by a national expert in higher education.
This presentation is aimed at students in 8th through 11th grades. All students are encouraged to attend with their parents.
Mark Montgomery, Ph.D., is an independent college consultant serving a national and international clientele from offices in Denver, Colorado, Westfield, New Jersey, and Hong Kong, China. As a former college administrator, admissions officer, professor of international relations, and high school teacher of French, Dr. Montgomery brings a wealth of educational experience and perspective to the process of college selection and admission. He speaks to audiences around the world about how to choose the right colleges -- and get in.