Don't have time for breakfast at the house? Hungry when you get to school? Good news, Burlington High School will be running a pilot breakfast program starting Monday, January 27, 2014.
As a pilot program, breakfast will be offered daily in the high school cafeteria beginning on Monday, January 27th until Friday February 28th. Breakfast will be served from 7:00 a.m. till 8:30 a.m. and will include the following daily options:
- Assorted breakfast sandwiches served with fruit selections and milk
- Assorted muffins and cheese sticks with fruit selections and milk
- Assorted bagels with cream cheese with fruit selections and milk
- Assorted Whole grain reduced sugar cereals with fruit selections and milk
- Yogurt Parfait with fruit selections and milk
- Fruit Smoothie with fruit selections and milk
Breakfast is free lunch eligible, the full price for a student meal is $3.00, the reduced priced meal is $0.30, and a student milk $1.00. An adult full price meal is $4.00.