- A Professional Development Day That Worked - (Originally posted September 29, 2010) - A post on our first PD Day of the year where we utilized an Unconference Model where staff created and led sessions on the topics that most interested them.
- Becoming a 1:1 - School Edition # 1 - (Originally posted November 6, 2010) - The first in a series of ongoing posts on our school's work on transitioning to a 1:1 environment for the 2011-2012 school year.
- Change is Coming - Not If, But When - (Originally posted November 22, 2010) - A post written on National Day of Blogging for Real Education Reform. I was proud to be part of this great event where over 100 educators from all of the world blogged about their thoughts for education reform.
- How Far Will You Go To "Connect" With Your Students? - (Originally posted July 16, 2010) - Prompted by a tweet by BHS senior Melanie Canales during the summer asking if teachers and students would be connecting through social media during the 2010-2011 school year. I wrote just a bit more than - "Yes!"
- How 140 Characters Changed Me - (Originally posted September 13, 2010) A post written the night before I got to be a part of the 140 Conference Boston's Education Panel, discussing the way Twitter has impacted my professional life.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
My Top Five Posts From 2010
As we head into the 2011 portion of this school year tomorrow, I wanted to take a look back at my post popular posts from 2010 (based on the number of times these posts were viewed).