Boston National College Fair
The Boston National College Fair will be held on Tuesday, April 7th from 9 am to 12 pm and from 6 pm to 9 pm and on Wednesday, April 8th from 9 am to 12 pm. Financial Aid Workshops will take place on Tuesday, April 7th from 10 am to 11 am and 6:30-7:30 pm and on Wednesday, April 8th from 10 am to 11 am. Visit www.nationalcollegefairs.org for current school listings. We encourage students and parents to attend the Tuesday evening session.
Tips for attending the National College Fairs:
- Before the fair, discuss your college plans with your guidance counselor, family, teachers, and friends about the different types of schools you'd like to atttend (e.g. two or four year institution, large or small, extracurricular activities, programs of study, etc.)
- Research colleges on the internet and in your college guidance office, or library.
- Check dates and registration deadlines for college entrance exams as well as application deadlines.
- At the fair, visit with colleges and universities which you feel meet your criteria.
- Talk with a college counselor at the Counseling Center if you have any questions or need help with your college search.Here is a link to more information on the Boston National College Fair