As far as the BHS webpage, it was noted that we are the only school to have a Principal (and a Superintendent) blogging. In addition, the class noted the usefulness of our Guidance Department page, the resources on the Library page and the information on the Athletic Hall of Fame.
All was not rosy however in regards to the discussion of the BHS page. Items of note included the following:
- No search engine for the site
- No link back to the main page
- There is not any contact information for staff
- The school phone number is somewhat hidden in the top banner (See below)
- There is no link to daily announcements
- There are a number of links that have no content attached
I would like to publicly thank the students in Mr. Murphy's class for their constructive and insightful feedback on our webpage. We are excited to move forward and have our page evolve into something that people rely on as a resource to everthing related to BHS. Please use the comment link below to add your thoughts. We thank you in advance!